1. Data Controller
The personal data controller is Tourne Mobil, proizvodnja, storitve in trgovina, d.o.o. (herinafter: Tourne Mobil), Ljubljanska cesta 16, 1360 Vrhnika, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: +386 (0)1 750 7638
2. Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing of the Personal Data
2.1. Tourne Mobil collects and processes personal data of users based on:
- The user’s explicit consent, for the purpose of providing services and fulfilling pre-contractual or contractual obligations (e.g. providing information, assisting the user, establishing contact between the seller and the buyer, storing popular user search criteria, individualized content display, etc.)
- Its legitimate interests (e.g. website operation, business administration and management, improvement of services and provision of new services to providers, management of relations with users etc.)
- Or when required by law (e.g. prevention of undeclared work – Article 6 of the Prevention of Undeclared Work and Employment Act, at the request of law enforcement authorities – Article 143 of the Criminal Procedure Act, for civil proceedings – Article 10 of the Contentious Civil Procedure Act, etc.)
2.2 Website users allow the use and processing of personal data on the basis of personal consent by clicking “I Agree” when creating a user account or upon first time logging into the user account after the Legal Notice has come into effect. By clicking “I Agree”, users agree that personal data may be used in a manner and for the purposes as set out in this document, which is an integral part of the Legal Notice.
3. Categories of Personal Data being Processed
3.1. Tourne Mobil processes the following personal data of the user:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- User/buyer reviews and ratings
- Purchase data
- Other data voluntary entered by the user into the forms on the website;
3.2. Tourne Mobil also collects non-personal data about the use of the website, in particular the information, which subpages are most frequently visited, how many visitors visit these pages daily and how long the visitors stay on each subpage, the so-called “Cookies”. Users allow the collection of information about the use of the website by clicking on “Continue”, which is displayed to them on the website upon notification of the “Cookies”. The “About Cookies” explanation is available at: https://www.tourne-mobil.com/terms
4. Personal Data Processors
4.1. Tourne Mobil transmits the personal data of users to contractual partners acting as processors of personal data, whereby it undertakes to enter into such contractual relationship only with contractual partners who have taken appropriate measures to protect personal data. These contractual partners are:
- wild – marko damiš s.p.
4.2. Tourne Mobil does not transfer personal data outside the EU or to international organizations, unless that is strictly necessary and if there is an adequacy decision or on the basis of adequate contractual clauses stipulating safeguards of such transfers.
5. Period for which the Personal Data are Kept
5.1. The personal data of the users are kept for 5 years from the last logon of the user to the system or for a period as required by our legal duties.
6. Rights of the Users
6.1. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject (i.e. the user) has the right to:
- Request access to personal data,
- Request erasure or rectification of personal data,
- Request restriction of processing of personal data,
- Withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
- Object to processing of the personal data at any time,
- Request transfer of data, including transfer of personal data, to other organizations in a machine-readable format,
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner (Slovenian: Informacijski pooblaščenec, address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si ), if they believe that their privacy rights have been violated or that they have suffered unlawful processing of their personal data.
6.2. The data subject exercises their rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.3. If the controller suspects abuse of the rights belonging to the user, in particular the right to erasure of personal data, the controller reserves the right to prevent the user from re-registering.
7. Limitation of Liability of the Controller
7.1. Tourne Mobil does not access to or is responsible for the personal data directly exchanged between the users of the website (e.g. the seller and the buyer).
7.2. Tourne Mobil undertakes to always protect the personal data with the utmost care and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Tourne Mobil d.o.o.
David Svetličič, director